High-Quality, affordable CBD hemp oil for dogs—that’s Pet Releaf’s mission! Discover the endless potential of hemp oil benefits for your pet. Shop now! Contains only two ingredients, organic full spectrum hemp extract with naturally occurring CBD and organic coconut oil. Hemp Oil for Medium Dogs. Supports Lo… Pet Releaf Hemp Oil 200, previously called Hemp Oil 700, is a full spectrum hemp oil extracted from USDA-certified organic hemp (the entire plant, including seeds) using a supercritical CO2 extraction method. Pet Releaf hemp oil products provide the highest levels of active CBD available in a safe, palatable, and readily absorbed form.
CBD Oil for Dogs & Cats
Few things in life bring animal lovers more joy than their own pets, which is exactly what makes it so hard to watch your furry friends grapple with the inevitable discomfort that pops up over the course of their lifetimes. While it’s always a good idea to seek the help of a vet for specific ailments, Pet Releaf’s CBD hemp oil for dogs can prove a valuable addition to your pet’s routine with a wide range of potential health benefits. Pet Releaf’s CBD for pets is changing what healthy means for pets™.
Hemp Oil Benefits for Pets
The potential positive impact of full spectrum hemp oil on a pet’s life can be endless. Whether your four-legged companion struggles with joint discomfort, situational stress, or something in between, there’s a good chance that hemp oil may help.
Pet owners who have never utilized CBD for dogs in the past and are interested in learning about the hemp oil benefits for pets will find a wealth of information on our pet health blog. We cover useful topics like:
high-quality hemp oil products
- Advice on administering CBD hemp oil to dogs
- We shed light on little-known benefits, such as hemp oil’s potential to relieve your pet’s seasonal allergies.
Give Yourself and Your Pet A More Relaxed Lifestyle
It’s clear that full-spectrum CBD hemp oil has the potential to give your companion a calmer countenance, but working hemp oil into your pet’s routine can actually improve your life as well! When you don’t need to worry so much about your pet’s comfort and wellbeing, you’ll be able to sit back and enjoy the ride of life more freely.
Choose Pet Releaf Hemp Oil for Quality and Care
At Pet Releaf, we believe in giving pets the same respect as any other member of the family; that’s why our USDA Certified Organic hemp oil for pets is 100% human-grade, and why we invest so much time and effort into upholding our products’ quality at every stage of production, from seed to sale, from plant to pet.
We offer a range of hemp oils for sale, including liposome hemp oil which can be administered during or after mealtime, while other hemp oils must be administered directly to your pet. Our hemp oil capsules and Edibites are also great ways to provide your dog with quality hemp oil that you can trust is safe.
The same CBD hemp oil is used in all Pet Releaf products in varying potencies depending on the product line.
Whether you’ve been dabbling in CBD hemp oil for dogs for years, or you’re just learning about what’s available, Pet Releaf is here to help—get started on your pet’s hemp oil journey today.
Is hemp oil good for supporting a dog’s overall health?
CBD oil may be the key to helping support your dog’s occasional discomfort. Studies have found that CBD can support a normal inflammatory response in the body, which may help tremendously when it comes to hip or joint health. Similar to humans, dogs also possess an endocannabinoid system in their central nervous system—meaning they need CBD too!
How quickly does hemp oil work for dogs?
CBD can take up to 30 minutes to an hour to take full effect. We always recommend administering an hour before a stressful situation, such as fireworks or thunderstorms.
What are the side effects of Pet Releaf CBD for dogs?
Be sure to read the ingredients label carefully when choosing a CBD product for your pet. If your pet is sensitive to any of the ingredients, you’ll want to proceed with caution. It’s also a good idea to check with your vet before giving your pet a new supplement, since they know best about your pet’s overall health. One side effect of CBD can be drowsiness if your pet was given a higher dose than usual. When it comes to CBD and side effects, if your pet was given a higher dosage than normal, they may be drowsy.
Does Hemp oil work for dogs’ stress?
The ever-popular CBD oil has become a keystone supplement for dogs, supporting joint flexibility and much more. With a plethora of benefits that can greatly improve holistic wellness and quality of life, CBD may help promote calmness and relaxation in your pet’s body during stressful situations.
Can a dog overdose on hemp oil?
There are no known overdoses on a full spectrum CBD product. We always recommend consulting with your veterinarian, so they’re aware that you’ll be adding CBD to your pet’s regimen.
200 Daily Releaf Organic Hemp Oil
Contains only two ingredients, organic full spectrum hemp extract with naturally occurring CBD and organic coconut oil. Hemp Oil for Medium Dogs. Supports Long-term Health.
Pets stay happy and healthy with our Daily Releaf Oils designed to do it all – from supporting mobility and calming to digestion and sensitive skin. It’s a one-stop shop for general wellness and longevity. Designed for pets with more chronic issues. Simply administer by placing the dropper in their mouth.
USDA Organic Daily Releaf 200mg Hemp Oil for Pets Uses & Ingredients
Contains only two ingredients, organic full spectrum hemp extract with naturally occurring CBD and organic coconut oil.
Pet Releaf’s CBD Hemp Oil 200 For Dogs (previously known as CBD Hemp Oil 700) may help support a normal inflammatory response for your dog by using the natural health benefits of CBD.
- 200mg of active CBD per bottle
- Appropriate for Medium Sized Dogs
- Situational Stress
- Occasional Joint Discomfort
- Overall Wellbeing
Only 2 ingredients & 100% USDA Certified Organic
Herbicide and pesticide free! You can rest easy knowing not only what you are giving your beloved pet, but also that it is organic and all-natural with no negative side effects.
- 6.7mg of natural CBD Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Extract per dropper
- 100 cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
- No solvents
Bottle Potency Composition
- Each dropper contains 11 mg of USDA Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (contains 6.7 mg CBD and naturally occurring terpenes and flavonoids)
- Each bottle contains 200 mg of Active CBD
Active Ingredients per Dropper (1mL): 11.1 mg USDA Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (contains 6.7 mg CBD and naturally occurring terpenes and flavonoids)
Pet Releaf Hemp Oil 200 for Medium Dogs
Pet Releaf Hemp Oil 200, previously called Hemp Oil 700, is a full spectrum hemp oil extracted from USDA-certified organic hemp (the entire plant, including seeds) using a supercritical CO2 extraction method. Pet Releaf hemp oil products provide the highest levels of active CBD available in a safe, palatable, and readily absorbed form.
Pet Releaf Hemp Oil 200 is recommended for medium size dogs.
- 100% USDA Certified Organic
- Herbicide and pesticide free
- Veterinarian formulated
- Each dropper contains 11 mg of USDA Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (contains 6.7 mg CBD and naturally occurring terpenes and flavonoids).
- Each bottle contains 200 mg of active CBD.
- Usage is dependent on weight and condition CBD is being used for. Select Ingredients & How to Use to see how long you can expect a bottle to last.
- Contains only two ingredients, full spectrum hemp extract with naturally occurring CBD and organic coconut oil.
CBD has no negative side effects, nor known toxicity level.
Made in the USA and independently tested in a third-party lab for guaranteed potency.
Note: If you live in Canada, please be aware that the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will confiscate packages containing CBD products. Customs regulations vary widely from country to country and we have no way of knowing the specific laws of each country. You need to check your country’s regulations on CBD supplements before ordering this type of product.
Which Pet Releaf product should you choose?
To choose the best and most economical Pet Releaf product for your dog, you should consider your dog’s weight. The higher the potency, the less oil you have to give daily, making higher potency options more suitable for medium to large dogs.
The daily recommended usages for the regular Pet Releaf Hemp Oil products should be split between the AM/PM and administered directly into the mouth outside of mealtimes. If your dog will not take supplements unless you put them in his food or a treat, then the Pet Releaf Liposomes are the better option because they can be administered directly on meals without losing efficacy.
Why is Pet Releaf Hemp Oil better than the others?
Pet Releaf is the only company that controls the entire process from seed to sale.
- The oil is extracted from Pet Releaf’s proprietary organic hemp strain, PR-33, which was chosen specifically for companion animals to ensure they receive the most beneficial amount of terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids, and which is grown at the largest USDA-certified hemp farm in the USA.
- The oil is derived from the whole hemp plant, both the stalk and the seeds (full spectrum), so it is a complete protein containing all 20 amino acids (including the 9 essential amino acids), significant amounts of the essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) in the 1:4 ratio recommended by major health organizations as the magic ratio for healthy benefits, the Super Omegas (Stearidonic Acid and Gamma Linolenic Acid), anti-oxidants, B vitamins, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and many other important minerals.
- The oil is extracted using only solvent-free, supercritical CO2 methods.
- The oil has an undetectable level of THC at 0.1%, making it well below the national legal limit of 0.3%.
- The oil is independently tested in a third-party lab for guaranteed potency to ensure you are getting what you pay for, and to prove that no toxic solvents or chemicals were used in the extraction process. Results are available on the Pet Releaf website for complete transparency.
- Nothing is added to the oil except organic coconut oil which is necessary to create the proper consistency; by itself, CBD hemp oil has a consistency similar to molasses and is too thick to administer as drops.
What is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis and hemp plants that has many medicinal properties, and has shown positive results in helping treat everything from pain and inflammation to anxiety and stress, both in humans and animals. While cannabis also contains THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the compound that gives marijuana its psychoactive properties, hemp contains extremely low concentrations of THC (the legal limit is 0.3%). By extracting CBD oil from hemp, your dog can get the beneficial CBD compound without the THC. Your dog will not get “high” from these CBD products.
How does CBD interact with the body?
CBD interacts with the body via the endocannabinoid system, or ECS. The ECS is found in all mammals, and is involved in managing a variety of biological processes including digestion, metabolism, relaxation, sleep, immune response, inflammation, and even the cognitive and memory functions. The ECS is controlled by two types of cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2). These receptors interact with the cannabinoids naturally produced by the brain (endocannabinoids); however, they can also interact with plant-derived cannabinoids like CBD, which can create a variety of positive responses throughout the body.
What do people use CBD oil for?
- Reducing anxiety, phobias, and stress
- Managing pain
- Reducing inflammation
- Controlling seizures
- Controlling nausea, vomiting, and digestive problems
- Stimulating appetite
- Alleviating skin problems and allergy symptoms
- Helping dogs that are anxious or easily distracted in training to relax and focus
- Promoting overall health and well-being
Active Ingredients: Organic full spectrum cannabinoids including naturally occuring CBD